5 Tips for Keeping that Big Iron Working
- Check Fluid Levels Daily – Inspect the levels of hydraulic fluid, coolant, and oils before operating your equipment
- Ensure Radiators are Clean – Check your radiator screen for dirt, grass, or other debris and remove any blockages with compressed air
- Turn Off Master Switch – Turn the engine off at the end of the day to avoid idling and reduce fuel usage
- Never Run the Fuel Tank Dry – Operating your equipment on an empty tank can cause damage to components and emissions systems
- Invest in Telematics – Reduce the cost of ownership with detailed reports on equipment use including location, idling time, and machine downtime
Contact your local branch for more information
Always consult your operator's manual.